- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- FDA advisory panel to consider OTC status of NSAIDs
- GPhA: FDA’s proposed rule on prescription drug labeling adds $4 billion to healthcare costs
- Diplomat becomes distributor of recently approved cancer drug
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. — The Food and Drug Administration's Endocrinologic and Metabolic Drugs Advisory Committee is set to review an investigational treatment for obesity.
Biopharmaceutical company Vivus said the panel will review its new drug application for Qnexa on Feb. 22, 2012.
Meanwhile, the FDA will complete its review of the NDA for Qnexa on April 17, 2012. The regulatory agency accepted the NDA in November after Vivus' resubmission of the NDA in October.