- Gillette launches 'The Best a Fan Can Get Sweepstakes' for NFL fans
- New England Patriots' offensive line receives Prilosec OTC-sponsored award
- Sports licensee Party Animal joins GMDC
- Texas can't be spelled without H-E-B
- More fans of P&G's Vicks said Manning possessed that 'no sick days' spirit over Brady
CINCINNATI Febreze has kicked off its Game Day Freshness Tour with the help of the National Football League to share favorite game-day traditions, home freshening tips and recipes with football fans nationwide.
The tour will make stops at NFL stadiums and local events now through Super Bowl XLV, which will be held in Texas this year. No matter which team they root for, football fans and moms across the country can visit their local Febreze Game Day Freshness Tour stops to get "a play for every occasion," and experience a variety of Febreze products. They also can visit Facebook.com/Febreze throughout the NFL season to get exclusive content from the "First Lady of Football" Olivia Manning, and submit their own favorite game day traditions.
"Our research shows that moms who are passionate about the NFL have a connection to the sport through loyalty to their local teams, and value the legacy of the NFL game watching experience at home with friends and family," said Scott Beal, Febreze brand manager. "Based on this insight, Febreze is setting out to engage female football enthusiasts and help them make game day special all season long."