- Rite Aid, GNC extend partnership through 2019, allowing at least 300 new 'store-within-a-store' locations over five years
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
TAMPA, Fla. — Fembody Nutrition on Monday named Paula Abdul their national celebrity spokeswoman for its line of nutritional supplements formulated for women and sold exclusively through GNC.
"I am thrilled to start this journey as Fembody Nutrition's spokeswoman," Abdul stated. "The truth is that with my grueling schedule, it is so hard to maintain a healthy diet and a strict wellness regimen," she said. "You can rely on Fembody Nutrition to supplement your everyday routine."