- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Ferndale Healthcare partners with Colon Cancer Alliance
- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
- Reports: Mich. bill would allow marijuana sales in pharmacies
- Diplomat Pharmacy recognized by Michigan governor during State of the State address
FERNDALE, Mich. — Ferndale Healthcare on Monday announced the launch of RectiCare Anorectal cream, an over-the-counter therapy to help relieve the pain and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. RectiCare is a topical, local anesthetic that contains 5% lidocaine.
Each tube of RectiCare comes with a supply of "finger cots," little cotton covers that fit over the finger. They promote hygienic application, since the finger doesn't come into contact with the product or the area to which it's being applied, the company stated.