- Study: Top five social media trends for retail
- Duane Reade is most-followed retailer on Twitter
- Survey: Half of those with chronic disease suffer from chronic sleep problems
- Survey: Many social media users with health conditions willing to share health data
- IBM: Cyber Monday sales to hit record numbers
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — FiberChoice is encouraging Americans to make healthy decisions and lifestyle changes with a new Twitter campaign.
Now through May 19, the brand is asking consumers to tweet their healthy choices — as it relates to nutrition, fitness or overall lifestyle — by using the #MYCHOICE hashtag and @reply FiberChoice. FiberChoice said it will sponsor one healthy choice each day through its sweepstakes and at the end of the campaign, award a grand-prize spa vacation.
Follow FiberChoice on Twitter and learn more about the Choices for Better Health sweepstakes.