- Study: Whooping cough vaccine may not prevent infection
- Mintel: Energy drink category up despite health concerns
- Walmart, other industry groups raise concerns on proposed generic labeling rule
- MarketsandMarkets projects the nutraceutical ingredient market to reach $33.6 billion by 2018
- Measles cases rise rapidly across U.S.
YARDLEY, Pa. — FidoPharm on Thursday announced the launch of a complete line of pet supplements under the VetTrust brand. The line features 14 products that focus on some of the most common pet health concerns including joint health, ear care, skin and coat care, and general health and well-being.
"The new VetTrust pet health product line is the answer for pet parents who are looking for vet-quality active ingredients and performance at an affordable price for their pets," stated Alex Kaufman, president and CEO of FidoPharm. "After all, the convenience of being able to purchase vet-quality products at a retail store makes it easier for pet parents to provide on-going, consistent care and better support their pet's health. VetTrust products are available at a much lower price than the leading veterinary brands, yet provide the same benefits."
According to the company, pet ownership is at an all-time high of 68% of American households, with six out of 10 pet owners considering their pets family members.
The complete VetTrust line is available nationwide at Walmart and other retailers, and retails from $4.98 to $14.98.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.