- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
NEW YORK — The Fragrance Foundation has announced the creation of the new 2011 Consumers' Choice FiFi Awards, which rely 100% on consumer participation.
Each year the Fragrance Foundation presents the FiFi Awards, considered the "Oscars" of the fragrance community, where the talents of the fragrance industry are awarded a FiFi Award in 27 different categories.
This year, the Foundation is inviting all fragrance-loving consumers to get in on the voting and crown, via the online voting link, their most favorite fragrance for men and women. This consumer vote determines the winning "eau" that will be presented a crystal FiFi statuette at the party on May 25 in New York.
The FiFi online consumer vote runs through to midnight Thursday, May 12.
Click here to vote.