- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Progresso gives mainstream flavors a twist with new Artisan Soups line
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
NEW YORK Fig Food's line of 100% plant-based, organic- and kosher-certified soups are making their way to Whole Foods and other natural food stores.
Available in four ready-to-eat-varieties (Tuscan white bean, Umbrian lentil, Yucatan black bean, Gran Farro e Fagioli) and three condensed varieties (tomato, wheatberry and split pea), Fig Food's soups are a delicious option for consumers seeking convenient choices that also are good for them, the company said.
Fig Food's said in addition to its line of soups, the company will expand to other ready-to-eat meal options.