- Lilly appoints new oncology unit president
- Lilly chief calls on industry, public policy to support innovation
- Tradjenta now available in U.S. pharmacies
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
INDIANAPOLIS — Eli Lilly's SVP global quality has joined the drug maker's executive committee, effective July 1.
Fionnuala Walsh, who joined Lilly in 1988, will continue in her current role at Lilly, where she ensures the company maintains high-quality standards across its worldwide operations.
Walsh reports to company chairman, president and CEO John Lechleiter.