- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Actavis seeks approval for generic testosterone-replacement drug
INDIANAPOLIS — Eli Lilly's SVP global quality has joined the drug maker's executive committee, effective July 1.
Fionnuala Walsh, who joined Lilly in 1988, will continue in her current role at Lilly, where she ensures the company maintains high-quality standards across its worldwide operations.
Walsh reports to company chairman, president and CEO John Lechleiter.