- CCA Industries sees loss in fiscal 2013
- Kiss My Face gears up for summer with latest sun care products
- CCA Industries inks outsourcing deal with the Emerson Group as part of restructuring
- Supergoop! announces investment partnership with tennis star Maria Sharapova
- PASS Coalition applauds introduction of the Sunscreen Innovation Act
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. — Critically acclaimed television series "Smash" is coming to DVD with UltraViolet this winter.
Featuring all 15 episodes on a four-disc set, "Smash" follows the story of talented newcomer Karen Cartwright (Katharine McPhee from "American Idol"), who auditions for a new Broadway musical based on Marilyn Monroe. The only thing standing in her way is Ivy Lynn (Broadway star Megan Hilty), a seasoned theater veteran who is determined to land the part herself and will stop at nothing to realize her own dreams of fame. Bonus features included in the set are deleted and extended scenes, a gag reel, featurettes and more.
"Smash: Season One" officially makes its way to retail on Jan. 8, 2013.