- CoverGirl signs U.S. Olympic hopefuls Jennifer Kessy, Marlen Esparza
- Evander Holyfield to make two appearances as part of Jewel-Osco’s 'A Taste of Black History' program
- Double-digit profit gains for Alliance Boots
- New energy brand melts in your mouth
- FaceLube, former boxing champ Victor Ortiz target Hispanic men with new 'VO' skin care line
PLANO, Texas — Five-time Olympic medalist Nastia Liukin is teaming up with Fisher-Price to help introduce the new, interactive Fantastic Gymnastics Dora doll.
Fantastic Gymnastics Dora, based off of the Nickelodeon show “Dora the Explorer,” performs two gymnastics routines, features seven unique moves — including splits, handstands and back-bends — and enhances imaginative role-play for kids ages 3 years and older. Fantastic Gymnastics Dora also features more than 40 phrases in English and Spanish and a special song celebrating teamwork.
"Fantastic Gymnastics Dora features multiple ways of play to encourage children's imagination and creativity skills, as well as self-expression and confidence," Fisher-Price Friends SVP Susie Lecker said. "Nastia is the perfect partner to help launch Fantastic Gymnastics Dora because she strives to reach her full-potential each day and is a true champion. She continues to be a wonderful role model for young girls everywhere, just like Dora."
Fantastic Gymnastics Dora will be available for $49.99 in August at retailers nationwide, including Toys “R” Us, Target, Walmart and Kmart, as well as on FisherPrice.com.