- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Lay's to introduce chocolate-covered potato chip
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
NEW YORK — A new line of snacks is hitting the East Coast market this month.
Five Point Snacks celebrates the five branches of the U.S. Armed Forces and touts military-themed graphics on its packaging, the company said. The lineup includes Major Murphy's kettle cooked potato chips, Sailor Knots mini pretzel knots, Flotilla Tortillas whole grain white corn tortilla chips, G.I. Crunches strong cheddar cheese twists and Airmen Popcorn classic American white popcorn.
Five Point Snacks are sold at all Duane Reade stores throughout metro New York, with additional retail distribution planned in the coming months. The brand, which officially will launch on Veteran's Day this year, also will donate a minimum of 11% of its profits to organizations that support, care for and benefit veterans. For more information, visit Fivepointsnacks.com.