- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Body care, deodorant benefit from products for him
- Premium pet food sustains category
- Study: Multi-benefit, 'free from' claims help fuel facial skin care market
The economy has caused consumers to eat at home more frequently. Products that make food prep easier are more popular than ever with consumers.
A recent study from Mintel International revealed that U.S. retail sales of cooking sauces and marinades saw a 20% spike between 2005 and 2010. Sales of the products are expected to increase by another 19% by 2015.
Ethnic sauces, barbecue sauces and refrigerated/frozen sauces are among the most popular.
The article above is part of the DSN Category Review Series. For the complete Sauces Sell-Through Report, including extensive charts, data and more analysis, click here.