- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- Study: Whooping cough vaccine may not prevent infection
- Walgreens expands preventive healthcare services to Maryland market
- Study: Breast-fed babies smarter at ages 3 years and 7 years
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
COLUMBIA, Md. FlavoRx announced the launch of Yo Gabba Gabba! medicine-time flavor spray, an innovative new product designed to improve the medicine-taking experience for children and their parents.
Yo Gabba Gabba! medicine-time flavor spray is a flavored spray that coats a child’s tongue and mouth with special sugar-free, dye-free sweetening enhancers and a fun, new Dazzleberry flavor. By covering the taste buds of the tongue, the Dazzleberry-flavored liquid helps mask the bitter taste of many medications.
“With the help of Yo Gabba Gabba!, we wanted to find a way to bring home a positive and interactive medicine taking experience for both kids and parents.” said Chris Cielewich, VP sales for FlavoRx. “We’ve been improving the taste of kid’s medicine for over 15 years, and this partnership will continue our mission to enhance the medicine-time experience to deliver higher adherence rates.”