- Dr. Baker Says Co. adds new nut oil supplement to lineup
- Organix-South develops new Purifying Neem Facial Mask
- CRN publishes commentary criticizing latest omega-3 research in Natural Medicine Journal
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
GOODRICH, N.D. — A new dairy-free milk product made from cold-pressed flax oil has made its debut.
Flaxmilk is a plant-based beverage that is enriched with vitamins A, D and B12, as well as omega-3 fatty acids. One 8-oz. serving of Flaxmilk contains 50 calories and provides as much calcium as cow's milk with zero cholesterol and zero trans fat, according to Flax USA, the make of Flaxmilk.
"In addition to our full line of omega-3 flax products, including flax seed, flax oil and pet food, we were excited to be the first to produce 100% natural Flaxmilk so that consumers could enjoy a lactose-free, dairy free, soy-free, gluten-free milk product derived from flax," Flax USA president and CEO Stephanie Stober said.
Flaxmilk, available in original and vanilla flavors, is sold in 0.5-gal. containers at Walmart for $2.98.