- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
ORLANDO, Fla. — FMI will be hosting a new retail-pharmacy-focused panel here on March 18 during the association's Retail Food & Pharmacy Health & Wellness expo to be moderated by DSN's editor-in-chief Rob Eder.
The panel will be anchored by retail panelists from the FMI Health and Wellness Council and will focus on opportunities for retailers and suppliers to improve the overall "wellness experience" for supermarket customers. Other discussion points will focus on how in-store pharmacists and dietitians can become more accessible to customers and how supermarket pharmacy operators and their suppliers can simplify health-and-wellness information for shoppers.
Panelists will include Helen Eddy of Hy-Vee, Jewel Hunt of Safeway, Joanne Leonardi of Ahold USA, Brett Merrell of Giant Eagle, Maureen Murphy of Price Chopper Supermarkets, Leon Nevers of H-E-B and Craig Stacey of Supervalu.
To learn more about the conference, click here.