- Walgreens implements Chicago Hometown Investment Initiative
- WAG VP talks to Chicago Tribune about changing role of pharmacist
- Walgreens outlines impact scenarios from Express Scripts withdrawal
- Walgreens' Kim Feil inducted into In-Store Marketing Institute Hall of Fame
- Walgreens outlines five key strategies to change the pharmacy retail industry
DALLAS — The Food Marketing Institute's One Big Event, a trade conference the association hosts every other year, will be held in Chicago from June 10 to 13 in 2014, FMI announced Monday.
“Chicago already supports an inherent food culture and it’s home to 19 of our FMI retailers, such as Central Grocers, Potash Markets and even Walgreens," FMI president and CEO Leslie Sarasin said.
This year at the One Big Event, more than 14,000 individuals registered, which included more than 2,800 exhibitors and 90 participating countries, FMI asid.
More information on the 2014 convention will be available this summer, the association added.