- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Walgreens furthers reach into North Carolina with acquisition of Kerr Drug
DALLAS — The Food Marketing Institute's One Big Event, a trade conference the association hosts every other year, will be held in Chicago from June 10 to 13 in 2014, FMI announced Monday.
“Chicago already supports an inherent food culture and it’s home to 19 of our FMI retailers, such as Central Grocers, Potash Markets and even Walgreens," FMI president and CEO Leslie Sarasin said.
This year at the One Big Event, more than 14,000 individuals registered, which included more than 2,800 exhibitors and 90 participating countries, FMI asid.
More information on the 2014 convention will be available this summer, the association added.