- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
NEEDHAM HEIGHTS, Mass. — Food Should Taste Good has launched the Touchdown Dance-Off contest, giving fans a chance to win $10,000.
Through Feb. 7, consumers can upload a short video of their creative touchdown dance on the company's Facebook fan page. The submission with the most votes will score the grand prize of $10,000. Additionally, the Food Should Taste Good team will pick their three favorite videos each week and reward them with $100 and a case of Food Should Taste Good chips. Viewers can vote daily for as many of the videos as they like.
Last November, Food Should Taste Good launched its Food Should Do Good initiative, an effort to end childhood hunger in America by 2015.