- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
- Diab to head up health and wellness at Walmart
- Walgreens gets top score among drug chains in Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index
NEW YORK — The Forbes Connection has released its newly updated "Insider's Guide to Retail Success 2012-13."
The comprehensive, 100-page report is organized by front-end categories, including, OTC/health, personal care/beauty, convenience foods/beverages and general merchandise. The Forbes Connection "Insider's Guide" also provides expert analysis and vital information from a category perspective, on the strategies of the major chain players, including Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Target, Costco, Kroger, Dollar General, as well as the top competitors in each of these channels.
In addition, the new report also offers new insight into consumer buying attitudes, shopping habits and preferences, as well as an analysis of the new buyer-seller dynamic and third-party information "that will translate into strategic supplier action and success in meeting the challenge of change," Forbes Connection president Jay Forbes said.
To order the presentation, visit ForbesConnection.com and click on Chain Marketing Reports.