- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
MINNEAPOLIS — Nash Finch, a food distribution company, on Monday named retired CVS Caremark president Chris Bodine to the company’s board.
Bodine retired from CVS in January 2009 following a 24-year career with the company, Nash Finch stated, serving most recently as healthcare services president, where he was responsible for strategy, business development, trade relations, sales and account management, pharmacy merchandising, marketing, information technology and MinuteClinic.
Nash Finch's board now includes eight members, seven of whom are independent.