- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- 'Well positioned' for changes in health care, CVS Caremark delivers strong Q2
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
MINNEAPOLIS — Nash Finch, a food distribution company, on Monday named retired CVS Caremark president Chris Bodine to the company’s board.
Bodine retired from CVS in January 2009 following a 24-year career with the company, Nash Finch stated, serving most recently as healthcare services president, where he was responsible for strategy, business development, trade relations, sales and account management, pharmacy merchandising, marketing, information technology and MinuteClinic.
Nash Finch's board now includes eight members, seven of whom are independent.