- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- CVS focuses on personalization at IRI Summit
NEW YORK — Former CVS/pharmacy executive Steve Ortleb has joined Market Performance Group, a consulting and sales management services company, as a director on the MPG sales and retail services team and a retail adviser for the MPG Strategy Consulting group.
Ortleb has nearly 15 years in category management and merchandising analysis at CVS/pharmacy. This experience was garnered through various category management and merchandising analysis positions with CVS/pharmacy and AC Nielsen. During his time with CVS/pharmacy, he held roles within the healthcare and beauty merchandising divisions, as well as the merchandising analysis department. His experience includes category manager positions for a wide variety of categories, including cough-cold, allergy, skin and sun care, and first aid.
An early pioneer in category management, he developed and implemented the Category Review Process at CVS, and was project owner for SKU optimization, clustering and the world wide retail exchange.