- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Revlon names new president, CEO
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. — Onyx Pharmaceuticals has appointed a new SVP global corporate affairs.
John Osborn will be responsible for the public and government affairs activities of the company, as well as key stakeholder relationships, and will report to Onyx's president and CEO N. Anthony Coles.
Prior to joining Onyx, Osborn previously served as EVP, general counsel and secretary at Dendreon.