- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Study: National dollar store chain locations outnumber those of national retail pharmacy chains
- Family Dollar a hot commodity
- Inventories swell as Family Dollar boosts beauty
MATTHEWS, N.C. — Family Dollar has appointed a new VP and assistant general counsel for litigation.
Jon Broz joins the retailer from Lowe's, where he most recently served as VP and assistant general counsel for litigation. In his new role at Family Dollar, Broz will report to James Snyder Jr., SVP general counsel and secretary.
"We are excited to have someone with Jon’s breadth of retail litigation experience join our team," Snyder said. "Jon has a strong reputation for working closely with his clients and seeking creative solutions to resolve disputes quickly and cost effectively."