- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- More progress needed in health information technology
SANTA ROSA, Calif. Former MinuteClinic regional medical director Francisco Trilla has joined Santa Rosa Community Health Centers, according to local news reports.
Trilla will serve as the new chief medical officer of Santa Rosa Community Health Centers, overseeing clinical programs at all of its eight facilities with "an emphasis on access and quality," according to reports.
Trilla most recently worked at Beth Israel Deacones Medical Center. He also was chair of the licensing committee for the Massachusetts' Board of Registration Medicine and was the medical director of Atreva Health Care. In addition, he served as regional medical director of MinuteClinic and an assistant clinical professor at Harvard Medical School.