- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
- Revlon names new president, CEO
WILTON, Conn. — Sun Products has announced the appointment of a new EVP national brands.
Ed Vlacich, the company said, will be responsible for building Sun Products' branded business through effective marketing, innovation and strategic leadership and will be a member of the company's executive leadership team.
Vlacich comes to Sun Products from Novartis, where he spent more than seven years in senior leadership roles. He most recently served as global chief marketing officer for CIBA Vision, a $2 billion contact lens and care business.
"Ed brings extensive experience in general management and consumer marketing of quality brands," Sun Products chairman, president and CEO Jeffrey Ansell said. "His appointment reaffirms our commitment to building our iconic brands, and we are confident Ed's leadership, consumer insight, and track record of success will enable continued growth across our branded portfolio."