- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- Regional chains, suppliers gather for NACDS Regional Chain Conference
- CVS Caremark appoints Helena Foulkes president of CVS/pharmacy
- Navarro Discount Pharmacy named 2013 'Tip Challenge' winner
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — Former President George W. Bush will serve as the keynote speaker at the annual meeting of the National Association of Chain Drug Stores in Palm Beach, Fla., NACDS announced.
“With its focus on the intersection of business, politics and policy, the NACDS Annual Meeting has established itself as the premier event for leaders in retail, pharmacy and the supplier community. President Bush’s participation as the keynote speaker in 2012 reflects and advances this event’s impressive legacy,” NACDS president and CEO Steve Anderson said. “President Bush led the U.S. response in some of the most critical moments in our nation’s history, and we are eager to hear his remarks at a time of no less uncertainty.”
The 2012 NACDS Annual Meeting, which will be held Apr. 21 to 24, 2012, brings together decision makers and executives from retail drug stores, suppliers and other healthcare partners.
For more information on the 2012 NACDS Annual Meeting, click here.