- Sears names supermarket veteran Michel chief of food, health and pharmacy efforts
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Walmart to refocus on U.S. unit as sales decline
- Davis named Walmart's global consumer insights chief
STERLING, Va. — Former Walmart executive David Hoodis has joined the corporate advisory board of Natural Insight, a private retail technology company engaged in workforce management.
“We feel privileged to have access to David’s respected experience in workforce innovation. His success with numerous leading retailers brings us an added perspective that enables us to stay even further ahead of market need,” stated Stefan Midford, president and CEO of Natural Insight in making the announcement.
A former Walmart and Modell’s Sporting Goods executive, Hoodis is a recognized expert in retail innovation and workforce efficiency. The addition to Natural Insight’s advisory board comes at a time of rapid company expansion in retail markets.
While at Modell’s Sporting Goods, Hoodis served as EVP. He also draws upon eight years of experience with Walmart, where as a corporate officer he spanned many roles, to include U.S. store operations, where he had responsibility for all day-to-day initiatives, strategic planning and direction, field communication and customer service.