- Report: Former Ulta CEO takes helm at Beauty Brands
- Ulta Beauty invites beauty mavens to pucker up for a cause with Kiss Kart
- Ulta Beauty to support breast cancer research with its 'Cut-A-Thon' event
- IT Cosmetics receives minority equity investment from TSG Consumer Products
- Ulta Beauty posts 24.8% rise in Q2 sales
BOLINGBROOK, Ill. — Ulta Beauty has announced that Catherine Halligan, SVP of Powerreviews, a social commerce platform, has been appointed to its board of directors, effective Jan. 20.
Halligan fills a directorship vacated by Hervé Defforey, who announced plans to resign from Ulta Beauty’s board, effective Jan. 28. As previously announced, Defforey, who resides and works primarily overseas, cited the demands of these commitments as the reason for his resignation. Board member Kenneth Stevens replaces Defforey as chair of the nominating and corporate governance committee.
Halligan joins the Ulta Beauty board with more than 20 years experience in marketing and e-commerce within the retail industry. Prior to joining Powerreviews, Halligan held several senior level positions with prominent retailers. Her previous roles included: chief marketing officer of Walmart.com; VP of direct marketing for Blue Nile; and VP and general manager Internet for Williams Sonoma.