- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- Consumables/General Merchandise Hot Products
- P&G's fiscal year 'off to a good start' as Q1 net sales climb
- P&G: Pantene athletes prove 'Healthy is the New Beautiful' at 2012 Olympic Games
- P&G teams with Communities In Schools, John Legend to launch new GIVE Education campaign
KRONBERG, Germany — Braun, which is a subsidiary of Procter & Gamble, has announced that triple Formula 1 world champion Sebastian Vettel is the new global ambassador for Braun’s male power grooming range.
The collaboration also marks the launch of the Braun global campaign “Hold on to your Dreams.”
“We are truly delighted to have Sebastian as our new ambassador. He is an impressive man who has achieved his dream through hard work, preparation, perseverance and the ultimate performance. He is a leader in his sports. Like Max Braun, our founder, Sebastian has relentlessly pursued his dream. He is an inspiration to millions of men and the ideal person to represent Braun,” stated Braun’s global marketing director Lakis Vasileiadis.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.