- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
ST. LOUIS — Retail pharmacy and specialty distributor Foundation Care has acquired a new office and warehouse space to accommodate new demand for its pharmacy and distribution services, the company said.
The 20,000-sq.-ft. space is adjacent to its Earth City, Mo., location, and the company said it would ensure adequate space to cater to its current and future pharmaceutical, biotech and device business partners.
“We are very excited about this investment and commitment to the Earth City area as it will allow for us to expand our capabilities and create new jobs,” Foundation Care CEO Dan Blakeley said.