- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Reports: Bill to extend federal regulations for compounding pharmacies expected to pass House, Senate
ST. LOUIS — Retail pharmacy and specialty distributor Foundation Care has acquired a new office and warehouse space to accommodate new demand for its pharmacy and distribution services, the company said.
The 20,000-sq.-ft. space is adjacent to its Earth City, Mo., location, and the company said it would ensure adequate space to cater to its current and future pharmaceutical, biotech and device business partners.
“We are very excited about this investment and commitment to the Earth City area as it will allow for us to expand our capabilities and create new jobs,” Foundation Care CEO Dan Blakeley said.