- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- NACDS RxImpact Day 2011 takes aim at new lawmakers
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
BURBANK, Calif. — ABC Studios is set to release the first seasons for four of its newest shows on DVD just weeks after their respective season finales.
Dramas "The River," "Missing" and "Scandal," along with comedy "GCB," will be released in May/June. Each season one DVD collection will include exclusive bonus features, deleted scenes, blooper reels and featurettes from favorite characters.
Slated to be released May 22, the complete first season of "The River" includes eight episodes and carries a suggested retail price of $29.99. The first seasons of "GCB" and "Missing" each include 10 episodes, carry a suggested retail price of $39.99 and will hit retail June 12. The first season of "Scandal," which also debuts June 12, includes seven episodes and carries a suggested retail price of $29.99.