- Bloomberg: CEO of Brazil's Pague Menos open to CVS, Walgreens deals
- Coty, DKMS help raise $3.2M to support fight against blood cancer
- Hebron USA launches Brazilian probiotic into U.S. market
- Coty names Euro RSCG Worldwide PR agency of record
- CVS Caremark pulls lid off Brazilian bombshell, posts 'strong' Q4
NEW YORK — Coty has announced that it will form a joint venture in Brazil with Brazilian cosmetics distributor Frajo Internacional to distribute and market Coty mass/masstige brands in the retail channel.
"Brazil is one of the largest markets in the beauty industry," stated Michele Scannavini, CEO of Coty. "Frajo is the right partner, sharing our passion for beauty. Together, we look forward to introducing new Coty brands into this key market."
This deal will expand Coty's go-to-market capabilities in the region. Currently, Coty has an existing commercial partnership in Brazil to distribute certain brands through a door-to-door distribution model. The company also has a distributor representing its Prestige products in the region.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.