- Fred's stronger September sales attributed to pharmacy comps, script growth
- Fred's Q2 sales up slightly; consumers buying mostly staples
- Fred's Super Dollar: Pharmacy is key contributor to overall success
- Fred's Super Dollar reports slight gains for November
- Dollar General raises guidance after strong Q3
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Fred's Inc. today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per share.
The dividend is payable on June 17, 2013, to shareholders of record as of June 3, 2013.
Fred's Inc. operates 715 discount general merchandise stores, including 21 franchised Fred's stores, in the southeastern United States. For more information about the company, visit Fred's website at www.fredsinc.com.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.