- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Brand medicines at retail pharmacy to no longer be covered by Tricare for Life
GRANBURY, Texas A company that develops pharmacy automation products has released a point-of-sale system specifically tailored to small retail pharmacies.
Freedom Data announced Monday the release of PRO/POS-Lite, a condensed version of its existing PRO/POS system. Freedom Data said the newer version provided the functionality that smaller pharmacies needed at a fraction of the cost of the full system.
The system allows the pharmacy to process flex benefit cards, track products and deliveries, electronically capture signatures and receive updates to comply with government regulations, as well as expandability to the full PRO/POS system.