- Study: Multi-benefit, 'free from' claims help fuel facial skin care market
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
NEW YORK — Freeman Beauty's Feeling Beautiful line is expanding with three new products.
New to the collection are:
Feeling Beautiful kiwi and yogurt moisturizing facial cleanser. This creamy facial cleanser gently removes impurities and clears skin without drying it out. Kiwi fruit extract moisturizes and protects skin against free radicals, while the yogurt extract helps smooth skin to improve its overall texture;
Feeling Beautiful goji berry hydration facial mask, which refreshes and rebalances stressed, dehydrated skin. The mask is packed with antioxidants and natural ingredients that soothe and replenish moisture; and
Feeling Beautiful pink grapefruit exfoliating facial scrub. This exfoliating scrub gently resurfaces skin with nonabrasive microbeads. It sloughs away dead cells and promotes healthy cell renewal for a deep and radiant complexion.
Each product retails for $3.99, the company said.