- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
NEW YORK — Freeman Beauty's Feeling Beautiful line is expanding with three new products.
New to the collection are:
Feeling Beautiful kiwi and yogurt moisturizing facial cleanser. This creamy facial cleanser gently removes impurities and clears skin without drying it out. Kiwi fruit extract moisturizes and protects skin against free radicals, while the yogurt extract helps smooth skin to improve its overall texture;
Feeling Beautiful goji berry hydration facial mask, which refreshes and rebalances stressed, dehydrated skin. The mask is packed with antioxidants and natural ingredients that soothe and replenish moisture; and
Feeling Beautiful pink grapefruit exfoliating facial scrub. This exfoliating scrub gently resurfaces skin with nonabrasive microbeads. It sloughs away dead cells and promotes healthy cell renewal for a deep and radiant complexion.
Each product retails for $3.99, the company said.