- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Vita-K Professional line now includes treatments for deep facial lines, crow's feet
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
LOS ANGELES — Freeman Beauty is strengthening its portfolio with two new products.
New to Freeman Beauty's lineup are Bare Hands lavender and mint nourishing hand and cuticle cream, and Bare Foot lavender and mint healing foot cream.
The new hand and cuticle cream is packed with vitamins, grape seed extract and shea butter that moisturizes and rejuvenates dry skin.
The healing foot cream is a luscious foot cream that not only hydrates and softens dry skin, but also improves skin tone and elasticity for complete renewal, according to the company.
The Bare Hands lavender and mint nourishing hand and cuticle cream and Bare Foot lavender and mint healing foot cream both retail for $3.79.