- Clif Kid survey: Parents unfamiliar with good nutrition for children
- Life…supplemented hosts live Web panel
- Safeway launches 'at-the-shelf' SimpleNutrition program
- Council for Responsible Nutrition, Natural Products Association respond to British Medical Journal meta-analysis
- Raising the bar in nutritional snacking
ATLANTA — Operating out of Syracuse, N.Y., Freeman Formula introduced several sports nutrition products at last week's ECRM Vitamin, Diet & Sports Nutrition EPPS conference here, including a uniquely packaged ready-to-mix meal replacement option branded the Freeman Formula Complete Meal.
The product is packaged within an empty drink container — all the consumer needs to do is add water and shake. That gives the consumer some control over the taste profile — less water, stronger taste — in a grab-and-go format that may prove more convenient than an RTD alternative. Suggested retail price for the RTM falls between $4.99 and $5.99, and could accompany an incremental bottled water purchase, company officials suggested.