- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
ATLANTA — Operating out of Syracuse, N.Y., Freeman Formula introduced several sports nutrition products at last week's ECRM Vitamin, Diet & Sports Nutrition EPPS conference here, including a uniquely packaged ready-to-mix meal replacement option branded the Freeman Formula Complete Meal.
The product is packaged within an empty drink container — all the consumer needs to do is add water and shake. That gives the consumer some control over the taste profile — less water, stronger taste — in a grab-and-go format that may prove more convenient than an RTD alternative. Suggested retail price for the RTM falls between $4.99 and $5.99, and could accompany an incremental bottled water purchase, company officials suggested.