- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
SAN DIEGO Fresh & Easy is promoting its new line of products aimed at childhood nutrition.
The line, fresh&easy Goodness, is made using such wholesome, natural foods as whole grains, fruits and vegetables, as well as other foods that are good sources of vitamins and minerals. Fresh&easy Goodness products also contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, no added trans fats and no high-fructose corn syrup.
"We fundamentally believe every family deserves access to fresh, wholesome food at affordable prices," said Fresh & Easy CEO Tim Mason. "Everything we do derives from listening to our customers, and one thing we've heard consistently from parents is that they are looking for ways to feed their children high-quality, nutritious foods without stretching their budgets. Fresh&easy Goodness for kids offers an affordable and convenient solution for busy parents that won't break the bank."