- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
- 'Life...supplemented' rolls out America’s Wellness Challenge
- Life…supplemented hosts live Web panel
- Clif Kid survey: Parents unfamiliar with good nutrition for children
SAN DIEGO Fresh & Easy is promoting its new line of products aimed at childhood nutrition.
The line, fresh&easy Goodness, is made using such wholesome, natural foods as whole grains, fruits and vegetables, as well as other foods that are good sources of vitamins and minerals. Fresh&easy Goodness products also contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, no added trans fats and no high-fructose corn syrup.
"We fundamentally believe every family deserves access to fresh, wholesome food at affordable prices," said Fresh & Easy CEO Tim Mason. "Everything we do derives from listening to our customers, and one thing we've heard consistently from parents is that they are looking for ways to feed their children high-quality, nutritious foods without stretching their budgets. Fresh&easy Goodness for kids offers an affordable and convenient solution for busy parents that won't break the bank."