- Fresh & Easy expands reach in Long Beach, Calif., market
- Tesco places troubled Fresh & Easy business up for sale
- Anda welcomes MLB star, pro golfers
- Pharmacy value as part of outcomes-based health care highlighted in morning NACDS sessions
- LA Times estimates Tesco lost upward of $2 billion in Fresh & Easy venture
LONG BEACH, Calif. — Fresh & Easy has doubled the number of stores in the Long Beach, Calif., market with the opening of two new locations.
The stores, which opened Wednesday, are located at the intersections of Long Beach Blvd. and 5th St., and Atlantic Ave. and 33rd Ave.
“We’re excited to continue opening stores and hiring in the Long Beach area,” Fresh & Easy CEO Tim Mason said. “We hope to build on the great relationship we’ve had with the community for the past several years by continuing to be good neighbors and bringing new, good jobs and providing wholesome, affordable food for the city.”