- Yucaipa Cos. to acquire Tesco's Fresh & Easy
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Yucaipa acquires Fresh and Easy
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. — Tesco's U.S. subsidiary Fresh & Easy said it's looking to fill more than 100 employee positions, including positions for four new California stores, the company announced Thursday.
Over the next several weeks, Fresh & Easy will open four new stores, which will be located in Los Angeles, Anaheim Hills, Calif., and Sunnyvale, Calif.
“We are pleased to continue to bring good jobs with affordable and comprehensive benefits to even more neighborhoods throughout California,” Fresh & Easy CEO Tim Mason said. “We pride ourselves in being a great place to work and we are consistently striving to create a culture in which people look forward to coming into work each day.”