- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
NEW YORK — Kitty litter brand Fresh Step has introduced a new product that combines natural pine shavings with the odor-control performance of activated carbon.
New Fresh Step Natural Scoop litter offers such great odor control ingredients as Fresh Step's traditional clay-based litter, but this time with the sustainability benefits of natural wood, the company said. The new product, Fresh Step said, also weighs significantly less than the company's clay-based litter — available in a 20-lb. box — in a bag that weighs 3.3 lbs.
New Fresh Step Natural Scoop is expected to retail for $8.99.