- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Rite Aid posts $118.1 million profit for fiscal year 2013
- Report: Amazon tests public delivery lockers in Seattle, New York retailers
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Seven-in-10 Americans will celebrate Halloween, creating a $7 billion market, according to the National Retail Federation.
Retail pharmacy chain Rite Aid is addressing the demand with a wide selection of Halloween-related items, ranging from costumes and accessories to candy and decorations. This includes an online selection of 18,000 items.
The NRF predicts that a record 68.6% of Americans will celebrate Halloween on Oct. 31.