- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
ELMSFORD, N.Y. — Specialty pharmacy provider BioScrip has appointed David Froesel as EVP, CFO and treasurer, the company said Wednesday. Froesel will begin immediately, replacing Stan Rosembaum, who plans to leave the company before the year ends.
Froesel previously worked at Omnicare, which provides pharmaceutical care services to the elderly, for close to 14 years, serving as SVP and CFO from March 1996 until December 2009. Before working for Omnicare, Froesel worked at Mallinckrodt Group for 18 years.
“We welcome David to the BioScrip team and are pleased to have an accomplished professional of his caliber leading our financial operations,” BioScrip president and COO Richard Smith said.