- Walgreens opens nation’s first net-zero energy store
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Mintel: Energy drink category up despite health concerns
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- New PLMALive video report analyzes sustainability
FOSTER CITY, Calif. — A maker of natural performance beverages and energy chews is slated to debut new packaging for two of its products.
FRS said that its Healthy Protein and Healthy Energy beverages will hit store shelves in sleek, recyclable, resealable bottles. FRS Healthy Energy beverages will be available in all-natural cherry limeade and wild berry flavors, as well as a low-calorie peach mango flavor. All Natural FRS Healthy Protein will be available in orange cream and blackberry acai flavors and also will be available in sleek recyclable cans.
FRS products are available at retailers nationwide, including Rite Aid, GNC, Target and Vitamin Shoppe.