- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
- Walgreens opens nation’s first net-zero energy store
- Viva Las Vegas: McKesson ideaShare 2013 electrifies with host of new programs, solutions
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- New pre-workout Met-Rx bars pump up the energy
FOSTER CITY, Calif. — A maker of natural performance beverages and energy chews is slated to debut new packaging for two of its products.
FRS said that its Healthy Protein and Healthy Energy beverages will hit store shelves in sleek, recyclable, resealable bottles. FRS Healthy Energy beverages will be available in all-natural cherry limeade and wild berry flavors, as well as a low-calorie peach mango flavor. All Natural FRS Healthy Protein will be available in orange cream and blackberry acai flavors and also will be available in sleek recyclable cans.
FRS products are available at retailers nationwide, including Rite Aid, GNC, Target and Vitamin Shoppe.