- Walmart expanding small store fleet based on fresh- and pharmacy-driven growth
- Walmart makes plans for three new U.S. manufacturing projects
- Walmart asks suppliers to phase out certain chemicals from products
- Sluggish sales at Walmart, profit outlook lowered
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
VALHALLA, N.Y. — Walmart has given Fujifilm North America its "Vendor of the Year" award for its photo-finishing services in the mass-merchandise retailer's stores, Fujifilm said.
The company, a division of Japan-based Fujifilm, said it received the award in the photo-finishing category at Walmart's Supplier Summit in Orlando, Fla., last month. Fujifilm said the award recognized its manufacturing, quality and distribution capabilities.
"We are honored to receive this award from Walmart since it recognizes our commitment to exceed the expectations of our business partners," Fujifilm North America Corp. electronic imaging division VP sales and marketing Joseph Vaughey said. "This achievement is only possible through the hard work of our dedicated national account team, supply chain managers and analysts who provide the consistent knowledge and support we need to deliver on our promise to Walmart every day."