- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- MusclePharm targets women with new sports nutrition line
MELVILLE, N.Y. — Full Motion Beverage on Wednesday announced the launch of Full Motion Sports, a wholly owned subsidiary that will focus on the development and sales of sports-related drinks and dietary supplements.
The new subsidiary will be developing a full line of sports drinks and supplements called Energize Pro. “This has been a long time coming considering the outgrowth of the sports energy supplement market and the continued growth of 2-oz. energy shots overall. We believe Energize Pro will gain positive traction with aging Americans who seek a more active and sports related lifestyle," Full Motion Beverage director Dean Petkanas said.
Energize Pro will be based on the company’s existing brand, Energize Energy Shot. The first flavor to be developed will be a wild-berry-flavored athletic-based energy drink.