- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- More progress needed in health information technology
MIAMI Kramer Consumer Healthcare recently pegged its first-half sales increases of 38% this year on the success of its Fungi-Nail pen brush applicator launch.
According to Clarissa Sanchez, Fungi-Nail product manager, the new pen brush applicator is outselling Kramer’s 1 oz. SKU by almost two to one in accounts with distribution.
“What has impressed us most is that there has been no cannibalization — our 1 oz. SKU has exhibited strong growth at the same time the pen sales have exploded,” Sanchez said. “What has impressed our retail partners is that their specialty nail fungus segment growth is exploding behind the pen.”
According to Sanchez, one national drug chain grew its sales in the specialty footcare category by more than 40% in dollar sales in the two months following the pen’s launch.