- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- 'Well positioned' for changes in health care, CVS Caremark delivers strong Q2
- The maker of SensatioNail creates Fuse Gelnamel
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
MIAMI LAKES, Fla. — Fuse Science on Monday announced that as of late last month it has officially launched its ad campaign behind Powered By Fuse energy products.
"We are now firmly in the roll-out of our commercial advertising and encouraged by initial responses to the Powered By Fuse message," stated Brian Tuffin, CEO Fuse Science. "In addition, we are currently shipping new display units to participating Duane Reade locations which is part of our continued expansion of our distribution footprint and supported by a series of new commercial and print ads that are designed to drive product trial and repeat purchase while leveraging our world-class athletes."
Celebrity endorsers include pro golfing legend Tiger Woods, Boston Red Sox hitter David Ortiz and one of the judges on "Shark Tank," Daymond John.